The Reminiscences of Tsiang T’ing-fu (Chinese: 蔣廷黻回憶錄; pinyin: Jiǎngtíngfú huíyìlù) is an Englishmemoir written by Tsiang Tingfu.  It contains chapters on Tsiang’s family background, studying in the United States, teaching in Nankai University and Tsinghua University, visiting Moscow, and others. Due to the death of Tsiang on 9 October 1965, the oral autobiography was an unfinished project and was not completed until 1974 when it was embellished and revised by Anita O’Brien.
The Reminiscences of Tsiang T’ing-fu was first published in 1974 by East Asian Institute of Columbia University in New York. The Chinese translation of the book was first published in 1979 by Biographical Literature Press in Taipei. 
- Yung-chen Chiang (22 January 2001). Social Engineering and the Social Sciences in China, 1919-1949. Cambridge University Press. pp. 84–. ISBN 978-0-521-77014-9.
- Da Zheng (26 February 2010). Chiang Yee: The Silent Traveller from the East–A Cultural Biography. Rutgers University Press. pp. 270–. ISBN 978-0-8135-4927-9.
- Tsiang Tingfu (2014). The Reminiscences of Tsiang T’ing-fu. Zhonghua Book Company. ISBN 978-7-101-10177-5.
- Jiang Yongzhen (4 February 2021). Tsiang Tingfu: From historian to diplomat in the defense of the UN seat. Linking Publishing Company. pp. 3–. ISBN 978-957-08-5680-4.
- Biographical Literature. Biographical Literature Press. 1977. pp. 70–.
- Parks M. Coble (1991). Facing Japan: Chinese Politics and Japanese Imperialism, 1931-1937. Council on East Asian Studies, Harvard University. ISBN 978-0-674-29011-2.
- Jay Taylor (June 2009). The Generalissimo’s Son: Chiang Ching-kuo and the Revolutions in China and Taiwan. Harvard University Press. pp. 457–. ISBN 978-0-674-04422-7.
- Xu Jilin (2008). Public Interactions of Intellectuals in Modern China, 1895-1949. Shanghai People’s Publishing House. ISBN 978-7-208-07616-7.
- Brian Moloughney (13 December 2017). “WHAT TO DO WITH INDIGENOUS KNOWLEDGE: SINOLOGY CONFRONTS THE DISCIPLINES AT TSINGHUA UNIVERSITY”(PDF). New Zealand Journal of Asian Studies.
- “Banned Books Catalogue”. Open.com.hk. 2017-08-23.