As of 2011[update] information the location code or village code of Bandaru village is 617672. Bandaru village is located in Beltangady Tehsil of Dakshina Kannada district in Karnataka, India. It is situated 26 km away from sub-district headquarter Beltangady and 70 km away from district headquarter Mangaluru. As per 2009 stats, Bandaru village is itself a gram panchayat.
The total geographical area of village is 2044.65 hectares. Bandaru has a total population of 4,011 peoples. There are about 802 houses in Bandaru village. Beltangady is nearest town to Bandaru which is approximately 26 km away.
There are four primary schools and a high school.
- Government Primary School, Bandaru
It was established in 1954 and it is managed by the Karnataka Department of Education. It is located in Bandaru. It is located in Belthangady block of Dakshina Kannada district of Karnataka. The school consists of Grades from 1 to 8.
- Government High School, Perlabipady
- Government Primary School, Mairoldka
- Government Primary School, Perlabaipady
- Government Primary School, Kuntalpalke
- “Bandaru village”. Brandbharat. Retrieved 13 March 2020.
- “ಬಂದಾರು ಗ್ರಾ.ಪಂ.ಗೆ ಆಜಾದಿಕ ಅಮೃತ್ ಮಹೋತ್ಸವ್ ಗೌರವ”. www.udayavani.com. Retrieved 1 July 2021.
- “Bandaru , ಕನ್ನಡ”. wikiedit.org. Retrieved 13 March 2020.
- “All about Bandaru | Bandaru google map | Population, Households, schools”. villagedata.in. Retrieved 13 March 2020.
- “Ghs, Perla Baipady school, Bandaru, Belthangady taluk school | FreeTutorial.In -Find your School”. freetutorial.in. Retrieved 13 March 2020.