Iloilo is a province on the island of Panay in the Philippines.
- Iloilo International Airport. Iloilo has an airport of “international standards” about 40 km outside the city, replacing its old airport nearer to the downtown. A flight from Manila to Iloilo takes about a hour.
- Cebu Pacific and Philippine Airlines fly from Manila and Cebu.
- Cebu Pacific also fly from Davao, Cagayan de Oro, General Santos and Puerto Princesa.
- Iloilo City has the fourth busiest airport in the country after Manila, Cebu, and Davao.
- International flights are also by Cebu Pacific from Hong Kong and Singapore.
- From the airport, the commuter vans offer great value to get to the city, at ₱50 each. They stop at SM City mall.
This article is issued from web site Wikivoyage
. The original article may be a bit shortened or modified. Some links may have been modified. The text is licensed under “Creative Commons – Attribution – Sharealike”  and some of the text can also be licensed under the terms of the “GNU Free Documentation License” . Additional terms may apply for the media files. By using this site, you agree to our Legal pages . Web links: