The Berardo – Art Deco Museum (B-MAD) is an Art Deco museum in Lisbon, capital of Portugal, that also displays Art Nouveau pieces that contribute to the understanding of Art Deco. It is an initiative of the Associação de Colecções (Association of Collections), established by the Portuguese businessman, Joe Berardo. The museum opened to the public on 24 April 2021.
The building is the former summer residence of the Marquis of Abrantes, which he commissioned to be built in the first half of the 18th century. His then primary residence is now the French Embassy in Lisbon. The building was acquired in the first decade of the 20th century by Guilhermina Júlia da Cunha Pereira Flores, mother of António José Pereira Flores (1883-1957), a physician and researcher, who was a close friend of the Nobel Prize winner, António Egas Moniz (1874-1955), who lived in the house for some time. The hospital named after Moniz is a short distance from the museum.
António Flores was a contemporary of the architect Raúl Lino (1879-1974), who he invited, in the 1920s, to extend the building. The main body was enlarged, due to the need for space to accommodate the whole family. Second and third floors were added as well as a lookout over the River Tagus. Further changes had to be made to accommodate the construction of the 25 de Abril Bridge, formerly known as the Salazar Bridge, named after the leader of the authoritarian Estado Novo dictatorship, António de Oliveira Salazar. The bridge opened in 1966.