Saint-Magloire is a municipality in Les Etchemins Regional County Municipality in the Chaudière-Appalaches region of Quebec, Canada. Its population was 725 as of the Canada 2011 Census. It was named in tribute to reverend Joseph-Magloire Rioux, first priest of the parish in 1863.
Prior to August 16, 1997 it was known as Saint-Magloire-de-Bellechasse.
- Reference number 333340 of the Commission de toponymie du Québec(in French)
- Geographic code 28075 in the official Répertoire des municipalités(in French)
- “(Code 2428075) Census Profile”. 2011 census. Statistics Canada. 2012.
- “Archived copy”(PDF). Archived from the original(PDF) on 2005-11-01. Retrieved 2012-05-20.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- Commission de toponymie du Québec
- Ministère des Affaires municipales, des Régions et de l’Occupation du territoire