Hermann George Bernard of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach (4 August 1825 at Altenstein Castle – 31 August 1901 in Berchtesgaden) was Prince of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach and Duke of Saxony, and a general in the Württemberger army.
Hermann was the third son of Prince Bernard of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach (1792-1862) from his marriage to Ida of Saxe-Meiningen (1794–1852), the daughter of George I, Duke of Saxe-Meiningen. He was a nephew of Queen Adelaide of Great Britain.
In 1840, Hermann enrolled at the military academy of Württemberg. He became a Major General and from 1859, he was commander of the Württemberg Royal Cavalry Division. He received several medals, including the Order of St. Alexander Nevsky, the Grand Cross of the Order of the White Falcon, the Order of Saint Stephen of Hungary and the Order of the Crown.
He died on 31 August 1901 and was buried at the Pragfriedhof in Stuttgart.
The Weimarstraße in Stuttgart is named after him.
- Pauline (1852–1904)
- married 1873 to Hereditary Grand Duke Charles Augustus of Saxe-Weimar-Eisenach (1844-1894)
- Wilhelm (1853-1924)
- married in 1885 to Princess Gerta of Isenburg-Büdingen-Wächtersbach (1863-1945)
- Bernhard (1855-1907), from 1901 “Count of Crayenburg”, married
- in 1900 Marie Louise Brockmüller (1866-1903)
- in 1905 Countess Elisabeth von der Schulenburg (1869-1940)
- Alexander (1857-1891)
- Ernest (1859-1909)
- Olga (1869-1924)
- married in 1902 Prince Leopold of Isenburg-Büdingen (1866-1933), eldest son of Karl, Prince of Isenburg-Büdingen.
He received the following orders and decorations:
- Grand Cross of the White Falcon, 12 September 1840
- Badge of Honor for Meritorious Deeds during the 1870/71 War
- Ernestine duchies: Grand Cross of the Saxe-Ernestine House Order, July 1846
- Kingdom of Saxony: Knight of the Rue Crown, 1853
- Grand Duchy of Hesse:
- Grand Cross of the Ludwig Order, 5 November 1856
- Military Medical Cross, 8 May 1872
- Austrian Empire: Grand Cross of St. Stephen, 1860
- Nassau: Knight of the Gold Lion of Nassau, July 1864
- Kingdom of Bavaria: Cross of Merit for 1870/71
- Hohenzollern: Cross of Honour of the Princely House Order of Hohenzollern, 1st Class
- Mecklenburg: Grand Cross of the Wendish Crown, with Crown in Gold
- Monaco: Grand Cross of St. Charles
- Kingdom of Prussia:
- Schaumburg-Lippe: Military Merit Medal
- Russian Empire:
- United Kingdom: Golden Jubilee Medal