- Govt UP School N. Mazhuvannoor
- Govt LP School Irapuram
- Sree Narayana Engineering college, Kadayirippu – 6 km
- MOSC medical collegeKolenchery – 7 km
- Sree Sankara Arts college,Irapuram – 4 km
- Christknowledgecity engineering college  – 3 km
- C.E.T. College of Management, Science and Technology and International School  – 2 km
- Jai Bharath Group of Institutions  – 6 km
- Gramadeepam Library
- GDM arts and sports club
- Kilimugal arts and sports club
- New millennium arts and sports club, Double canal Jn.
The yearly festival starts in the “atham” in the “kumbham” malayalan month. The six-day festival is celebrated by all the villagers without any caste difference. The name ‘blandevar’ is derived from an incident where the idol of the blandevar temple was found from inside a Jackfruit tree (പ്ലാവ്).
The Irapuram Bhagavathi Temple is an ancient temple which attracts many devotees in every year. The main festival is in the bharani day of the kumbham malayalan month. The main adoration here is Garudan Thookkam. Every year more than 250 garudan thookkam will be presented by devotees. The second main festival here is pathamudayam to celebrate the fight between Kali and Darikan in purana.
This temple is located in Thattamugal. The main festival is kalamezhuthum pattu and guruthi.
St. Mary’s Jacobite Syrian Chapel is the main Christian church in the North Mazhuvannoor area. It attracts many devotees every year. Feasts are celebrated without caste difference. The holy remains of St. Elias third highlights the blessings of place